Sample subject areas covered on the CHP exam:
- Malpractice issues
- Health care credentialing requirements
- Issues related to required vaccinations
- Privacy issues/HIPAA
- Locum tenens
- Affordable Care Act
- Candidate screening
- Substance abuse
- Family and medical leave
- Equal employment opportunity
- Wage and hour laws
- Workplace safety
- Co-employment issues
- Per diem rules
- Worker classification
- H-1B visas
CHP Sample Exam Questions
1. Which of the following should serve as a red flag during the credentialing process _______________? Select all that apply.
Unanswered reference requests
Prior investigations and claims
Previous employers that are out of business
2. A doctor you placed at Concord Memorial Hospital is referring Medicare patients to a physical therapy facility that he has a direct financial interest in. This is a violation of the ____________.
Get ASA-Certified Today!
Order the Certified Health Care Staffing Professional exam package from the ASA Store today.
ASA now offers free shipping within the continental U.S. on your order.