ASA Staffing Compensation & Benefits—Report Details
Survey data are based on peer input from 100 staffing companies and support fiscally sound decisions for 27 positions specific to the staffing industry. To comply with anti-trust guidelines, the current report comprises 2015 data, pulled from the dynamic, online survey platform Feb. 27, 2017.
The 102-page compensation survey report includes
- General Company Information—an overview of participating staffing companies including services offered, sectors served, geographic scope, sales, and corporate employee statistics.
- Benefits—an overview of programs offered; and details regarding health care options, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
- Position Types
- Executive positions (7)
- Sales and recruiting positions (7)
- Administration and operations positions (13)
- Compensation Details
- Average years in position, gender, and number of FTE employees
- Base salary, additional compensation, and total compensation
- Pay structure, components of pay, type of pay increase, bonus calculation components, and variable pay cycle
- Commission formula and calculation components
ASA members receive a 75% discount off of these benchmark reports.