ASA Staffing Compensation & Benefits Survey—Report Details
Online reports are free to staffing companies participating in the survey.
Survey data are based on peer input from 100 staffing companies and support fiscally sound decisions for 27 positions specific to the staffing industry. To comply with anti-trust guidelines, the current report comprises 2015 data, pulled from the dynamic, online survey platform Feb. 27, 2017.
The 102-page compensation survey report includes
- General Company Information-an overview of participating staffing companies including services offered, sectors served, geographic scope, sales, and corporate employee statistics.
- Benefits-an overview of programs offered; and details regarding health care options, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
- Position Types
- Executive positions (7)
- Sales and recruiting positions (7)
- Administration and operations positions (13)
- Compensation Details
- Average years in position, gender, and number of FTE employees
- Base salary, additional compensation, and total compensation
- Pay structure, components of pay, type of pay increase, bonus calculation components, and variable pay cycle
- Commission formula and calculation components
ASA member staffing companies are afforded free access to the online survey platform and detailed dynamic reports, including customizable filters.