What Great Managers Really Do
Attend this Webinar
March 07, 2017 3–4pm
Please Login to Register
Who Should Attend
Staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals, including team leaders and billing managers
You have probably said or heard the phrase, “The best boss I ever had” at some point, but what does it mean? What sets a great manager apart from the average manager?
There are countless books and articles about the qualities of managers and leaders and whether the two differ; little has been said about what happens in the thousands of daily interactions and decisions that allow managers to get the best out of their people and win their devotion. Next Level Exchange’s performance management program is about teaching you what great managers actually do.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Discover which areas they can improve to become a more effective managers
- Learn to leverage the most appropriate management style for the situation
- Find out how to develop, evaluate, and track daily, weekly, monthly, and annual metrics
- Get insight into how to utilize metrics to more effectively coach associates
- Learn to approach critical conversations and performance evaluations
Rob Mosley, managing partner, Next Level Exchange
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of continuing education toward maintaining your ASA credential.