Reducing Time to Fill With Social and Mobile
In the staffing industry, competition is fierce. To be the best, you have to be able to find the best people—people who are constantly on social media and always on the go. You have to be able to locate quality candidates quickly and with cost-effective methods—by leveraging digital media and mobile technology.
Recruiters need to share job opportunities on social media and find ways to make their job ads go viral. You need to find innovative ways to reach mobile job seekers and create easy ways for them to apply on mobile devices. With just a couple touches on a smartphone screen, you might be able to locate your next top candidate—a win for your client and your firm.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Innovative ways to locate top talent more quickly and at a lower cost per hire
- How to reach passive and active job seekers who are digital and constantly on the go
- How to utilize social media to take your job opportunities viral
- How mobile-friendly job postings can help you reach top talent
- What real-life case studies in the staffing industry can teach you about social and mobile recruiting
Lindsay Stanton, chief client officer, Digi-MeSign in or become a member to access past webinars