Workplace Mental Health During Covid-19—Employer Strategies and the Americans With Disabilities Act
Attend this Webinar
May 15, 2020 2–3 p.m. Eastern
In this current climate, with more employees working remotely, it’s essential that employers—including staffing firms—remember and include people with disabilities as they navigate their new environment. Join Renee K. Tajudeen, director, policy of policy communication and outreach at the U.S. Department of Labor, as she shares information to help you set employees with disabilities up for workplace success.
Tajudeen will introduce two brand-new resources from DOL’s Office of Disability Employment Policy: the Job Accommodation Network, a source of free, expert, and confidential guidance on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues; and the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion, which serves as a centralized source of employer-focused tools, resources, and publications on disability inclusion.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How the four A’s—awareness, accountability, assistance, and access—can help employees preserve their mental health
- Which factors affect people with disabilities most
- How employers can utilize ODEP’s Job Accommodation Network
- How employers can utilize ODEP’s Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion
- What accessible technology exists for employees with disabilities
Renee K. Tajudeen, director, policy communication and outreach, U.S. Department of Labor