Better Safe Than Sorry—Active Shooter Response Plans in the Workplace
Who Should Attend
Staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals, including company owners, corporate executives, staffing managers, human resource professionals and operations staff
Emergency response plans are critical, but they aren’t useful unless all your employees get the words off the paper and into their heads. Training is everything because people can’t and won’t run to look at binders for instructions when there is a real emergency. In this webinar find out about the legal requirements for emergency response planning and common obstacles to implementing a program, and some ways to train for emergency response.
During this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- The laws, regulations, and standards that control emergency response planning
- How law suits affect you and your company
- The attitude of managers training employees in emergency response situations
- The obstacles and consistent mistakes companies make in emergency training
- Why firms should train their emergency response teams differently than other employees
Bo Mitchell, president, 911 Consulting
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 legal continuing education hour toward maintaining your ASA credential.