Send to Kindle
You can send this ebook directly to your Kindle—simply add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Approved Personal Document Email List and then enter your Kindle email below. Click here for further instructions.
You may opt to download your purchased ebook and transfer it to your Kindle over USB. Learn more at the Amazon Kindle help page.
Send Your Purchased Ebook to Your Nook
- Save your purchased ebook file to a folder on your computer (i.e., to your desktop or in a folder called “ebooks”).
- Connect the Nook to your computer with the included USB cable.
- Open “My Computer” on Windows or look at the desktop on your Mac. Nook will show as a drive where the hard drive and other USB drives show. Double-click on the Nook drive to open it.
- In another window, open the folder where you saved the ePub ebook file you want to load onto your Nook.
- Now drag and drop the ebook file from your computer to the root of the Nook, or to the “My Documents” folder.
- After the files are finished transferring to the Nook and before you unplug the USB cable, you must eject the device from the computer. Removing the USB cable before doing this can potentially damage your ebooks and/or the Nook. Simply right-click on the Nook drive and select the undock, eject, or unmount option.
Open Your Ebook on Your iPhone or iPad Using the iBooks App
- Make sure the free iBooks app is installed on your iOS device.
- Visit this webpage on your iPhone or iPad and click or tap here. Alternatively, go to this URL on your iOS device: http://j.mp/ebook-co-employment. Please note that you may need to log in before you’ll be able to access the ebook page.
- Select “Open in iBooks”.
- The ebook will open and be added to your iBooks collection.
- Going forward, you will be able to access your ebook through the iBooks app on your device.
Open Your Ebook on Your Mac Using iBooks
- Save your purchased ebook file to a folder on your computer (i.e., to your desktop or in a folder called “ebooks.”)
- Open iTunes or the iBooks app.
- Choose File > Add to Library.
- Navigate to and select the ebook file.
- Click Add.
Viewing the ebook on your desktop PC
If you would like to view this ebook on your Mac or PC, you will need to download a desktop ereader software application. This ebook is not a PDF file. You should save your purchased ebook file to your computer and then open that file with a desktop ereader application.
If you already have ereader software on your computer:
- If you have a Kindle and therefore have the Kindle PC application, save this MOBI file version of the ebook.
- If you are using another application, save this EPUB file version of the ebook.
If you do not have an ereader on your computer, you will first need to download one. ASA does not recommend any ereader software in particular, though there are many free options available.
- If you have a Kindle, download the Kindle PC application. Then save the MOBI version of the ebook.
- If you are using another application, download IceCream Ebook Reader, Nook Reading App, Kobo Desktop, or another application. Then save the EPUB version of the ebook.
Once the ereader software is downloaded on your desktop, open the MOBI or EPUB file and you will be able to view the ebook.
Viewing the ebook on other devices
Even if you don’t see your device listed, you can still access the ebook. While we cannot provide instructions for all available devices, the following advice may help you get started.
- First, save your purchased ebook file to a computer that you can connect to your eReader device.
- Plug your device in to your computer using a USB cable provided by your eReader manufacturer.
- If the device shows up on your computer as a hard-drive or SD card, you may be able to transfer supported file-types directly to the device using your computer’s file manager. The specific location of where to place the ebook files will depend on your particular eReader.
- For specific instructions or details on what file-types are supported by your device, we suggest that you consult the user manual that came with your eReader device or contact the manufacturer for assistance.