Staffing and recruiting professionals and industry suppliers doing business in Washington are invited to attend the third annual American Staffing Association Washington Staffing Symposium. This event will deliver content focused on emerging industry trends, challenges, and opportunities for staffing and recruiting agencies operating in the state.
Event: ASA Washington Staffing Symposium
Date: Sept. 18, 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Pacific time
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton, Seattle Tacoma International Airport, 15920 West Valley Highway, Seattle, WA 98188
This exclusive event offers multiple opportunities for attendees to network with other agency owners and participate in sessions led by staffing industry and business experts, including
- Bob Battles, Esq., general counsel and government affairs director, Association of Washington Business
- Amy Bingham, owner and managing partner, Bingham Consulting
- Mark Murphy, senior consultant, training and development, Next Level Exchange
- Deidra Nguyen, Esq., shareholder, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Jacob Rhoades, senior vice president, Parker Staffing Services LLC
The ASA Washington Staffing Symposium is sponsored at the platinum level by World Wide Specialty Programs, at the gold level by Kronos and Loch Ness Medical, and at the silver level by Daxtra Technologies.
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its state affiliates advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.