ASA Staffing Compensation & Benefits—Report Details
ASA Staffing Compensation and Benefits benchmarks provide the only comprehensive view of corporate employee salaries and benefits in the staffing industry. Below are report details.
Survey data are based on peer input from nearly 100 staffing companies and support fiscally sound decisions for 27 positions specific to the staffing industry. The current report comprises 2021 data, pulled from the dynamic, online survey platform August 2022. Mini reports are available for the three position types.
The 102-page compensation survey report includes
- General Company Information—an overview of participating staffing companies including services offered, sectors served, geographic scope, sales, employee statistics, and forecasted wage increased.
- Benefits—an overview of programs offered; and details regarding health care options, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
- Position Types
- Executive positions (7)
- Sales and recruiting positions (7)
- Administration and operations positions (13)
Download Position Descriptions »
View Report Table of Contents »
- Compensation Details
- Average years in position, gender, and number of FTE employees
- Base salary, additional compensation, total compensation, and forecasted compensation
- Pay structure, components of pay, type of pay increase, bonus calculation components, and variable pay cycle
- Commission formula and calculation components
ASA members receive a 75% discount off of these benchmark reports.