Attract, Motivate, and Retain Your Internal Staff
Attend this Webinar
October 12, 2017 3–4pm
Please Login to Register
Who Should Attend
Human resource professionals, including staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals
Employers face major challenges in finding skilled employees: a younger workforce with different attitudes about work, and a growing population of older workers heading toward retirement. Attracting and keeping skilled employees saves businesses money and stress. Did you know the estimated cost of replacing and employee can be up to 200% of their annual salary? Increasing your employees’ satisfaction in their job can reduce recruiting costs and make your firm more productive.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Why a positive work environment is important
- How to foster a successful reward and recognition program
- How to involve and engage employees
- Why and how to develop employees’ skills and potential
- How to effectively evaluate and measure what satisfies and demotivates your workforce
Robin M. Mee, president, Mee Derby
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of continuing education toward maintaining your ASA credential.