Keeping Your Workers Safe and Your Firm Compliant, Part 1
This webinar is part of a 3-part compliance best practices series for industrial staffing:
- Feb. 19, 2-3:30 pm ET: for Keeping Your Workers Safe and Your Firm Compliant, Part 2
- March 17, 2-3:30 pm ET: Keeping Your Workers Safe and Your Firm Compliant, Part 3
Safety is always a challenge for the staffing industry. Staffing agencies must ensure that they are sending temporary workers to safe workplaces—and that host employers treat temporary workers like any other workers when it comes to safety, health conditions, and protections.
Join Mark Lies II, partner with Seyfarth Shaw, for this three-part webinar series. He will share insights and best practices on keeping your firm compliant and your temporary workers safe.
During this webinar, attendees will learn about
- Occupational safety and health rules and regulations under both federal and state law
- What the difference is between “general awareness” safety training and “host employer” safety training
- How to navigate the rules, employer responsibilities, and challenges of job site-specific safety training
Adam R. Young, associate, Seyfarth Shaw
Mark S. Lies II, partner, Seyfarth Shaw