Information is the difference between effective decisions and costly missteps; between winning new business and coming in second; between honing a competitive edge that fuels growth and just making your numbers.
For staffing companies, there is no better source for business-building information, news, and research than ASA. From helping you navigate the legal landscape to providing competitive benchmarking data, from bringing you the latest news to connecting you with other staffing professionals, ASA provides the strategic business intelligence to grow your business and your career.
ASA Information Channels
- Publications: Staffing Today, Staffing Success (seven times per year), Staffing Law digest (three times per year), and ASA for You (three times per year)
- Issue alerts, legal analyses, legislative updates
- Updates and guidance on the Affordable Care Act
- ASA Central: the online networking community exclusively for ASA members
- ASA Certification Programs: building knowledge to earn the industry’s most respected professional credentials
- ASA Webinars: live, interactive webinars and an archive of hundreds of recordings for on-demand learning
- ASA Sections: member communities for specific staffing industry sectors
- National conferences and local affiliated chapter meetings
- Research: benchmarking reports, salary and sales data, client and employee surveys, and more
- The annual Staffing Industry Economic Analysis
- Model contracts, social media policy, best practices